Lava Group retains G-Cloud Status

News

The latest stories from Lava Group

Lava Group retains G-Cloud Status 22 May 2017

The Lava Group have successfully retained our listing as a supplier on the UK Governments’ latest G-Cloud framework, G-Cloud 9.  Lava were successful in Lot 3 software as a service (SaaS) for Cell Point.

G-Cloud 9 is the latest tender round that allows government to procure in a way that encourages a dynamic and responsive supplier marketplace and supports emerging suppliers.  The framework can be used by organisations across the UK public sector including central government, local government, health, education, devolved administrations, emergency services, defence and not-for-profit organisations.

The most recent G-Cloud figures show total spending through the framework to date to be just under £1.7bn, 77 per cent of which was spent by central government and the remaining 23 per cent by the wider public sector.

The Digital Marketplace provides the public list of Suppliers and Services which Buyers can access and purchase by entering into a Call-Off Contract.  This public list includes Suppliers’ pricing, Terms and Conditions, and Service Descriptions.

“We’ve previously been a supplier to the UK Government through the G-Cloud framework and we’re delighted to be able to continue to provide services this way,” said Gareth Morrison CEO, Lava Group.  “By taking advantage of the G-Cloud framework enables organisations to speak directly with us and provides them with a simple route to procure services, he added.

Please see the Digital Marketplace for further details and to procure our services.

Share: